ROBOTICS WORKSHOP FOR KIDS
Is your son or daughter interested in the fascinating world of robotics?
Then they will love our brand new intro to robotics course!
ABOUT THIS EVENT
With a max of 6 students per class, this 3 session course provides a one on one robotics education that makes learning so much fun!
Not only will your child learn the basics of programming light, sound, and motion through an exciting robotics kit, but they will also be able to take the robotics kit home with them on their exciting engineering journey!
In just three, 2 hour sessions your child will have a firm foundation in programming, as well as the skills necessary to invent, explore, and have a blast engineering, all while cultivating lifelong STEM and engineering skills!
At the end of the workshop you’ll have the option to purchase the full robotics kit so your child can continue practicing from home!
This course is a 3 day workshop. We are currently offering 2 tracks:
- Track 1 begins on Saturday, June 5th from 10am – 12pm and repeats the following two Saturdays (the 12th and 19th) at the same time.
- Track 2 begins on Saturday, June 5th from 1pm – 3pm and repeats the following two Saturdays (the 12th and 19th) at the same time.
- Workshop is for ages 10 and over
- Participants must bring their own laptop for the class. If bringing a laptop is not an option please contact us directly to coordinate.
- We require at least 4 participants to run the workshop. In the event we do not have 4, we will reach out to reschedule or issue a refund, whichever you prefer.
- Snacks and refreshments will be provided by Maketory.
- Tickets are nonrefundable (unless class is cancelled) and can not be used for another date.
- Maketory is a membership based facility. This class is open to nonmembers however, active members receive discounts on classes. If you are interested in membership please contact us at (858)252-1919 or firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR: MATT EATON
Matt has spent his entire career dedicated to making Robotics and STEM Education as exciting as possible! With a bachelor’s degree in 3D Design, as well as various certifications in areas ranging from 3D modeling, Mechatronics, Electrical Engineering, and Education, his main goal in life is to help students all around the world have a blast building robots!
He currently works as the Robotics and Engineering Instructor at San Marcos High School but has worked with numerous schools and educational institutions around San Diego county teaching Robotics and Engineering. He is also the founder, owner, and operator of the philanthropic robotics organization “Anyone Can Build Robots!”
Contact us by calling (858) 252-1919 or submitting the form below.
We look forward to seeing you at our Robotics Camp!